Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A few things I'm excited about right now:

Many Arms will debut a set of all new music at Johnny Brenda's on August 3, when we open for Bardo Pond and the William Hooker String Trio.

My good friends Not the Wind, Not the Flag from Toronto will be playing at the Highwire Gallery on August 20 and I'll be playing solo and debuting some new pieces. Traits, the new duo of Sebastian Petsu and Ben Remsen will be opening.

I'm curating a 12-hr concert with my friend Justin Gibbon at Sinergy Space in Kensington on September 17. The lineup is looking pretty amazing so far. More info will be coming shortly.

Eh? Records will be releasing an album with myself, Joe Moffett, and Alban Bailly in January. They released the great Psychotic Quartet album a few months ago that everyone is talking about.

More show details in the "Upcoming shows" section!

My favorite song of the day: