Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

New releases and upcoming tours!

I'm spending the winter getting ready for a bunch of excitement in the spring. I have four new recordings coming out and have a few upcoming tours.

New releases:

April: Suspended Definition, Many Arms. Featuring guest saxophonist Colin Fisher. CD on Tzadik.

April: Numbers on the Side - new solo recording, recorded in the sanctuary at The Rotunda in Philadelphia. Full length recording, split CD w/Oni Baba. Ivory Antler Records.

June: Solarists. New recording by the newly re-named Haitian Rail (formerly Ricart/Millevoi Quartet) featuring Edward Ricart, Dan Blacksberg, Kevin Shea, and myself. CD on New Atlantis.

TBA/Spring: the Form & Mess album. Form & Mess is a new band led by George Draguns, with Kevin Shea and myself. George and Kevin where the original bassist and drummer of Storm & Stress, who I am a HUGE fan of. LP on Sick Room Records.

later in 2014: Many Arms + Toshimaru Nakamura on Public Eyesore

Upcoming dates:

Many Arms will be performing at John Zorn's Masada Book Three Premier concert at Town Hall in New York!

Archer Spade will be doing a few shows in early April with visual artist Erik Ruin. He'll be doing live projections.

In late April, I'll be touring for 11 days with Eric Carbonara around the Midwest. April 15-26.

Many Arms will be touring throughout the Northeast and Midwest in June.

More details available on my upcoming dates page and are on the way.


Here's a video of the last solo show I played in Philly at Pageant-Soloveev back in November:




Stay warm!!!