Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Town Hall, NOTS cover, Bandcamp, Skype lessons


 Last week, I played with Many Arms on the Masada Book Three premiere concert at New York's Town Hall and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. 20 sets of such amazing music! Thanks to Jon Madof of Zion80 for the photo!

In a few weeks, my new album, Numbers on the Side, will be released on Ivory Antler Records. This recording, which I made last July in the sanctuary at Philadelphia's Rotunda, will be released physically as a split CD with Onibaba. Here's the cover:



I made a Bandcamp page (where you'll be able to get Numbers on the Side soon!). The first couple of releases are up now at http://nickmillevoi.bandcamp.com.

I've started offering Skype/GoogleVideo lessons and they've been going really well. Please get in touch if you're interested!