Pages

Friday, December 20, 2019

Best shows of 2019


I got to present lots of new music in 2019, including collaborations both new and old. I released Desertion Trio's Twilight Time LP and my Streets of Philadelphia songbook, both of which are available on my Bandcamp page, including a super-deal *nice price* if you buy them together.


Here's a look back at some of my favorite shows I performed this year:

Desertion Trio Twilight Time Record Release show w/special guests Ron Stabinsky, Jaimie Branch, and Nels Cline:



Streets of Philadelphia Songbook shows (playlist) w/Streets of Philadelphia Chamber Ensemble, Desertion Trio, Brian Marsella, Mike Baggetta, Ashley Tini/Jessica Pavone, and Streets of Philadelphia Trio:



Duo with Bill Orcutt:



Unspeakable Garbage on Spanish television at Heineken Jazzaldia:




Desertion Trio at Deseparate Annie's: